Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Manly Festival of Surfing "Faces of Surf" Exhibition

Sending out a Huge "Thankyou" to everyone who came to the Manly Festival of Surfing
I would especially like to thank everyone who participated in and took the time to have a look at my exhibition "The Faces of Surf"

The event & exhibition was a huge success and we're looking forward to making it bigger and better next year!!
Images from 2009 & 2010 MFoS Events can be viewed here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael_kennedy/
Fine Art Prints & High-Resolution Digital Files can be ordered directly from me ...please contact me via email on michael@michaelkennedyphotography.com
I also have available, for a strictly limited time,  the actual exhibition prints from this years event at below cost prices....
The prints are mounted on foamcore 100cm x 71cm and the actual images are 88cm x 66cm. and would look fantastic framed or hung "as is".
The prints cost between $100 and $200 depending on condition...contact me via email on michael@michaelkennedyphotography.com

regards
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...